Thursday, September 16, 2010

Current Rotation: 5 CDs/ Mixtape worth listening to


These are five current Albums/ Mixtapes that I have in rotation. I’ve always had a love for music and I am a very diverse person. Go check these CDs/Mixtapes out, and you might like what you hear.

Sean Garrett- The Inkwell
Notable Songs: “She Geeked”, “Feel Love”, “Oh My God”

Dondria- Dondria vs. Phatfffat
Notable Songs: “Shawty wats up”, “Where Did We Go Wrong”

Marques Houston
Notable Songs: “Pullin on her hair”, “Noize”, “Kickin’ & Screamin”

Wale- More about nothing mixtape
“The trip”, “The Break up song”, “The guilty pleasure”

Big Sean- Finally Famous Vol.3: BIG

*Editors note: I tried to stay away from the CDs that everyone knows about (i.e. Trey Songz). And also please check out Marsha Ambrosius 'yours sincerely' and 'yours truly' mixtapes (their a little bit older but you will enjoy them)

No comments:

Post a Comment