Thursday, March 3, 2011

Five CDs/Mixtapes currently in rotation


1. Marsha Ambrosius-Late Nights & Early Mornings
I am a huge fan of the former Floetry songstress. She has so many styles up her sleeve with it comes to making music (check out her Yours Sincerely and Yours Truly mixtapes for more reference). But finally her solo debut album has hit stores and I must say that this album is a classic (not being bias)

Short on time? Few Tracks to check out:
-With You
-Light Nights Early Mornings
-Your Hands

2. Wiz Khalifa- Cabin Fever
Honestly I only like this mixtape because of the beats. Khalifa uses southern beat makers Drumma Boy and Lex Luger alot of this mixtape so if your familiar with them, you know exactly what to expect from the mixtape. When you first listen to it, you probably will have mixed feelings about it, but it will grow on you. Plus I like Big Sean and he's on two songs.

Short on time? Few Tracks to check out:

-Phone Numbers
-Cabin fever
-GangBang

3. Curren$y-Pilot Talk 2
OK this CD came out months ago, but I just cant get enough of it. The New Orleans spitta still has the chance to be as famous as he would've been if he still was with with Lil Wayne and YM (OK maybe not that famous, but he's creating a pretty huge buzz). His beats are smooth and are perfect to listen to for many different purposes.

Short on time? Few Tracks to check out:
Airborne Aquarium
Famous
Montruex
Flight Briefing


4. Waka Flocka- Salute me or Shoot me 3
NO COMMENT.......

Ok, Waka has grown on me... maybe not but their are a few songs that are catchy. Plus, its good music to listen to if you want to get hype.

Short on time? Few Tracks to check out:
-Clap
-All I Need
-Rap Game Stressful

5. Dirty Money- Love Love vs Hate Love Mixtape
Diddy has been working lately, and this mixtape that came out around valentines day definitely shows what he's been doing. This mixtape is pretty catchy and has a host of who's who's artist featured on it.

Short on time? Few Tracks to check out:
-I Know
-Shades
-Looking for Love


Waka Flocka- All I Need


No comments:

Post a Comment