Monday, November 28, 2011

CDs/Mixtapes Currently In My Rotation


Young Chris-The Revival

I was a fan of Chris when he was back with the Roc. I feel since he's messing round with Rico Love's label, he can make a comeback. He's one of the most underrated rappers in the game.
My Favorite Songs: Lay Low, S-Class, Off My Chest

Childish Gambino- Camp
Donald Glover is definitely talented! The "Community" actor has made a name for himself with this new album. He definitely reminds me a little of Kanye though, especially on the song "Heartbeat." He's not your typical actor turned rapper *cough cough Paris Hilton (wait is she even an actor?)*
My favorite songs: Bonfire, Firefly, You See Me



Currensy-Jet World Order
My boy Currensy puts together a compliation album with his Jet Life label mates. My only problem with this album is it feels like its not a complation album. Trademark and Young Roddy are on every song basically. He needs to feature my boy Mikey Rocks more on it
My Favorite Songs: 1st Place, Excellent, The Business



Bump J and DJ Drama- Chicagorilla
One day I woke up and said to myself, "What ever happened to Bump?" Then I realized that he's doing a bid for a bank robbery. This dude was the epitome of a real goon. Had a deal with def jam, music was on video games and he still out on 71st and Jeffery grinding. Bump is one of the realest artist out there, and I can't wait till he get back on these streets. With that being said...FREE BUMP...GOOOONNN SQUAAADDD
My Favorite Songs: None...I listen to them all

No comments:

Post a Comment